• Prof. Dixit recognized as emerging leader 2021 by J. Phys. B, IOP publisher UK.
• Prof. Dixit appointed as young editor by Ultrafast Science journal from science partner journals, AAAS.
• Our work on graphene valleytronics is featured in Forbes as Top 10 Omni wishes for 2022 with exponential impact.
• Prof. Dixit appeared in talk show hosted by Stephen Ibaraki, a freelance reporter from Forbes and chairman of REDDS capital.
• Our work on graphene valleytronics is featured in The Hindu.
• Our work on graphene for quantum technology in West Wales Chonicle UK by Katrina Rowe.
• Our work on graphene valleytronics at IIT Bombay in Tech-Channel News.
• Our work is in Nature India as Laser light points toward room-temperature quantum computer.
• Our work on graphene valleytronics is featured in GNTV (India Today).
• Our work featured in AZO NANO as How Graphene could hold the key to household quantum computers by Marzia Khan.
• Our recent paper work [Physical Review A 101, 033412 (2020)] has been selected for Kaleidoscope in Phys. Rev. A.
• Mr. Mrudul M. S. and Ms. Irfana N. Ansari won best poster awards during ultrafast sciences (UFS2019) conference held at IIT
Bombay during 7-9 November 2019. The best poster awards were sponsored by American Chemical Society (ACS).
• Mr. Adhip Pattanayak has received DAAD fellowship and joined Max-Born Institute Berlin to work with Prof. Misha Ivanov.
• Our group members have presented their work in ATTO2019 conference at Szeged Hungary during 1-5 July 2019.
• Ms. Irfana N. Ansari won best poster award in 22nd National Conference on Atomic and Molecular Physics held at IIT Kanpur during
25-28 March 2019.
• Ms. Sucharita Giri received a fellowship to visit Freie University Berlin Germany for six-months from Oct. 2018 to March 2019.
• Mr. Kai Topfer from Freie University Berlin Germany is visiting our group in Nov.-Dec. 2018
• Interview of our research work telecasted in Rajya Sabha TV on 25th August, 2018.
• Mr. Mrudul M. S. received Max-Planck fellowship for six-months to carry out his research in Max-Planck institute for structural dynamics
• Mr. Vincent Pohl and Mr. Gunter Hermann from Freie University Berlin Germany visiting our group in Nov.-Dec. 2017. Both are going to
work on probing electronic fluxes in ultrafast chemical reactions.
Room No.-307, Third floor,
Department of Physics,
IIT Bombay,Powai, Mumbai